We are proud to announce the first beta of Ontopia 5.1.0 today, with the following new features:
- An API for automated classification, by Geir Ove Grønmo, Bouvet
- tolog update support, by Lars Marius Garshol, Bouvet
- Support for XTM 2.1 has been added by Lars Heuer
- Support for JTM 1.0 has been added by Thomas Neidhart, SpaceApplications Services
- The query plugin in Omnigator now supports pluggable query language implementation, thanks to Thomas Neidhart, SpaceApplications Services
In addition, two major changes were made to the core APIs:
- The core API now uses generics, making it much easier to use, thanks to Quintin Siebers, Morpheus.
- The TopicNameIF.getType() method can never return null any more, thanks to Thomas Neidhart, SpaceApplications Services, and Lars Marius Garshol, Bouvet.
For a more complete description, please see the what’s new document.
Thank you to all who contributed! Please test the beta thoroughly, and report any problems in the issue tracker.