At the Topic Maps 2010 conference last week there were several presentations that were directly relevant to Ontopia. Below is a list, with links to the ones for which slides have been published:
- Experiments in Linked Data
- Lars Marius Garshol’s presentation on his experiments with using Ontopia to implement Linked Data across a number of private applications.
- Bergen Kommune Redesign
- Synnøve Kleive’s presentation on the problems with the interaction design at the City of Bergen project, and what they did to fix these problems. In Norwegian.
- Semantic mashup with Subj3ct.com and Topic Maps
- Presentation by Reidar Bratsberg and Graham Moore, showing how they mashed up learning resources from two different sites using the Norwegian national curriculum (which is published as a topic map). Source data from an Ontopia-driven site was loaded into Ravn’s Topic Maps engine.
- Making topic maps from Subject Headings for linking and organizing information
- Motomu Naito’s presentation on …
- Aranuka – A POJO to Topic Maps mapping library
- Hannes Niederhausen and Christian Haß presented their Aranuka data binding tool, which works with Ontopia.
- Maiana – Share, mix and explore your data interlinked
- Lutz Maicher and Uta Schultze presented the Maiana Topic Maps browser, which uses Ontopia as its backend. There was also a short presentation on Yacca, which uses Maiana.